- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Isle of Man
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- All others
The delivery method is determined according to the volumetric weight and fragility of the items ordered. Deliveries per pallet are made by prior agreement with the carrier. The condition of the pallet and its content must be checked in the presence of the carrier. Any damaged or missing item must be reported to the carrier before signature, or to xTWO GmbH within 24 hours. In the event of damage or anomaly discovered upon receipt, and in order to ensure that your complaint is properly dealt with, you agree to provide all documents requested by xTWO GmbH (photographs, honour statements, copies of documents, etc.).
We ship worldwide:
Packages are delivered to the delivery address indicated when placing the order. Orders per pallet to be delivered to overseas departments, islands or outside the EU are sent to the port designated with our services (incoterm CFR*). You must take care of customs formalities, any additional costs, the collection of the goods at the port and delivery to the desired address.
xTWO cannot inform you about the tax rates and customs charges in your country.We advise you to check local regulations before finalizing your order. In principle, orders are shipped by ship (Incoterm CFR*). If you would like air freight delivery, please contact our services. Incoterm CFR: Loaded in the boat, delivery to the port of departure, charges paid up to the port of arrival, without insurance for transport, not unloaded from the ship at destination (unloading charges are included or not according to the liner term at the port of arrival).
If the volumetric weight is higher than the actual weight, additional shipping costs will be charged. (Volumetric weight = Length * Width * Height (cm) / 6000 or 5000, depending on the carrier). We will contact you if there are additional charges to be paid before delivery.
Please note that ALL customs charges and other taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipments outside Europe are made by sea freight (Incoterm CFR*). Shipments by air freight are available upon request.
- Please note that ALL customs charges and other taxes are under the buyers responsibility.
- Shipping cost at the end of the shopping cart is not final for island and non-EU countries. If you are due to any extra shipping payment, our customer representative will contact you as soon as the order is packed.
Following your purchase, you will be informed by email of the status of your order and its progress. If you have ordered items that are not in stock, we will not be able to inform you about the status of your order within the first 10 days after receipt of payment.
Despite all precautions taken for packing and transport, and although this is very rare, some packages may be damaged or lost during transport. Please check the condition of your goods upon receipt, indicate any damage to the signature and follow the following procedure:
- Damage related to transport: if the packaging is damaged, this presumes possible damage to the articles. We invite you to mention the condition of the packaging upon receipt of your order. If damage to the items is apparent, please refuse delivery (this will facilitate the claim and return of the damaged goods).
- Shipping Losses: please check that your order is complete upon receipt and report any missing items immediately. It may also be a partial delivery.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact customer service on +49 (0) 6402 89 89 00 or email@example.com (Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm).
If you wish to save your time and delivery costs, we invite you to come and visit our showroom and collect your order directly from our warehouse in Hungen:
Gießener Straße 42
D - 35410 Hungen, Germany
Opening hours warehouse
Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm
Once your order is ready for collection, you will be notified by email.
The costs and delivery method depend on the volumetric weight, the fragility of the products ordered and the country of destination. They are indicated in the basket, before the validation and payment of the order. Sending to parcel stations or post office boxes is not possible. Delivery takes place during the week, Monday to Friday. Please note that delivery charges are higher for islands and for some regions. Additional charges for deliveries within the English or French overseas territories, islands and outside the EU may apply. In many countries, no import tax is levied on products for personal use up to a certain value of goods. It is your responsibility to verify the amount of all taxes that will be payable on products ordered in our online shop.
For any order over 1000 Euros or 1000 kg, an export declaration must be made if you reside outside the EU or in the English or French overseas departments, territories or island. This document must be completed before the goods leave our warehouse. This document is used to monitor the nature of exports and to compile trade statistics. You will be charged 50 Euros. Further fees can be applied for partial deliverys, these can be provided upon request
This rule will be applied to shipping destinations below :
- Denmark: Färöer Island, Greenland
- Germany: Büsingen, Helgoland
- Finland: Aland Island
- France: Martinique,Mayotte,Guadeloupe,Guayana, Reunion, Neukaledonien, Polynesien, Wallis, Futuna, St. Barthelemy, St. Pierre, Miquelon, french southern and antarctic lands
- Greece: Ber Athos
- Italy: italian shore of the Luganer Lake, Livigno, Campione d´Italia
- Spain: Canary Islands (Fuerteventura, Gomera, Gran Canaria, Hierro, Lanzarote,La Palma, Tenerriffa), Ceuta and Melilla
- United Kingdom: channel island (Jersey, Guemsey, Alderney, Sark, Herm), Island Man, Gibraltar
- Other: Andorra